We have a 3-month warranty for the Keyto Breath Sensor.
LIMITED WARRANTY: KEYTO Breath Sensor
KEYTO warrants that your KEYTO Breath Sensor is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three (3) months from the date of your first use of the KEYTO Breath Sensor. If your KEYTO Breath Sensor is defective during the Warranty Period, KEYTO will replace your KEYTO Breath Sensor, subject to the conditions below, at no additional charge. KEYTO is not responsible to repair or replace your KEYTO Breath Sensor if you violate this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable. Any Limited Warranty replacement KEYTO Breath Sensor shall be warranted under the original Warranty Period for the remainder of the Warranty Period, for thirty (30) days after you receive your replacement KEYTO Breath Sensor, or for any period as required by applicable law, whichever is longer.
To be eligible for the Limited Warranty, you must:
– Have an active Membership with no outstanding balance or any unpaid fees;
– Have a valid Payment Method on file should a restocking fee of $120 (“Restocking Fee”) be charged (as KEYTO is currently unable to process Payment Methods over the telephone); and
– Be the original owner of the KEYTO Breath Sensor, meaning that the KEYTO Breath Sensor being replaced was the one originally paired with the Account associated with that KEYTO Breath Sensor.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
– Lost KEYTO Breath Sensor(s)
– Damage or failure through misuse or malfunction, normal wear and tear, improper or negligent use, improper or abnormal use, or any use contrary to instructions provided by KEYTO
– Damage or failure due to accident, acts of God, unauthorized commercial use, abuse, neglect, theft, unusual atmospheric conditions
– Cosmetic damage
– Any unauthorized modification to the product
– Attempted repair by unauthorized persons or with any parts not originally intended for or compatible with the KEYTO Breath Sensor
– Any alteration of the factory model name and/or serial number
This Limited Warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state that may result in the change of this Limited Warranty.
WARRANTY REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
To request a warranty replacement, you must contact KEYTO Support at email@example.com, at which point KEYTO shall send you a replacement KEYTO Breath Sensor as well as a return shipping label for the defective KEYTO Breath Sensor.
If you do not return the defective KEYTO Breath Sensor within thirty (30) days of receiving the return shipping label, KEYTO shall have the right to charge you the Restocking Fee for the unreturned KEYTO Breath Sensor. KEYTO reserves the right to charge you the Restocking Fee if you do not return the KEYTO Breath Sensor as described above, you cancel your Membership or remove your Payment Method.