This article discusses how you can cancel your Keyto Premium subscription.
If you purchased a Keyto Premium subscription via Website
To cancel your Keyto Premium Membership if you've subscribed through the web, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://members.getkeyto.com/settings/subscription
- Click "Cancel Subscription"
- Confirm the cancellation
In the case of a monthly Membership, you may cancel your monthly Membership early, however upon cancellation, you will have the following options:
- Pay in full for the remaining months of your commitment.
- Continue payments on your current schedule until your commitment period ends
Once confirmed, your membership will auto-cancel at the end of the commitment you signed up for, and you will no longer be billed.
NOTE: You can continue to use KEYTO until you reach your subscription end date. Once your Membership is officially canceled, you will not be able to collect, upload, or analyze any of your biometric data.
In the case of six (6), twelve (12) and eighteen (18) month Memberships, the initial non-refundable Membership Fee covers the first six (6), twelve (12) or eighteen (18) months of your Membership (“Initial Membership Fee”), respectively.
The Initial Membership Fee and completetion also covers the cost of your KEYTO Breath Sensor, and you will retain ownership of your KEYTO Breath Sensor after you stop or cancel your Membership and after payment of the Initial Membership Fee.
If you purchased a Keyto Premium subscription via Mobile App
When you purchase a Keyto Premium Membership through the iOS and Android Keyto Mobile App, your subscription and payment information is managed by the respective app store. Keyto does not have the ability to make changes to your payment schedule or information in this case, and cannot issue refunds. We suggest cancelling the membership via the app store's recommended procedure.
iOS Cancellation Instructions
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. (Or if you want to cancel Apple One but keep some subscriptions, tap Choose Individual Services.) If you don’t see Cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends